The data administrator is Morti5 Studio Jarosław Sójka with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, ul. Karolewska 16/13
We process the data that you provide as part of using our services, it is primarily data that is necessary to provide you with accounts or profiles, e.g. it is an e-mail address as well as data that you leave as part of navigating our services, i.e. those you leave in cookies. The scope of data processed in various services may vary.
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and you can contact us to exercise your rights at: email@example.com
Purposes, time and legal grounds for processing your personal data.
Personal data of all persons using the website (including the IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies), and who are not registered users, i.e. people who do not have a profile on the website are processed by the Administrator.
The legal grounds for processing your data for specific purposes are the following:
1/ to provide services electronically in the field of providing access to users content collected on the website, including to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content, change, terminate and correctly implement the services provided electronically and implementation of orders placed by the User;
- in order to fulfill orders for products placed by the User in the service's assortment
- in order to consider complaints submitted by you and return benefits in the event of withdrawal (return of goods).
Then the legal basis is - art. 6 para. 1 letter b / GDPR, necessity to perform the contract to which the user is a party.
- Processing period: until the expiry of the given contract between you and Morti5 Studio Jarosław Sójka with the proviso that sometimes this data may also be processed after the expiry of this contract, but only if it is allowed or required by applicable law, e.g. data processing for statistical, billing or redress purposes.
2 / statistical measurements, marketing, including profiling and analyzing data for purposes marketing, administrator products and services.
- Legal basis - art. 6 clause 1 lit. F GDPR - legitimate interest of the administrator
- Processing period - until an effective objection is raised.
3 / marketing, including analyzing and profiling data for marketing purposes, in the field of providing access to users third party products and services.
- Legal basis - art. 6 clause 1 lit. and voluntary consent
- Processing period - until consent is withdrawn.
If the user places any personal data of other people on the Website, their name, address, telephone number or email address may do so only if the applicable law and goods are not infringed personal of these people.
4 / Newsletter
The administrator provides the newsletter service on the principles set out in regulations for persons who have provided their email address for this purpose. Providing data is required to provide the newsletter service, and failure to do so will result inability to send it.
Personal data is processed:
- to provide the newsletter sending service including sending marketing content - the legal basis for processing is the consent of the User for its receipt 9 art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) consisting in running analyzes of Users' activity on the website to improve applied functionalities;
- in order to possibly determine and pursue claims or defend against them - the legal basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
The User may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by clicking "Unsubscribe" directly from the newsletter, which received.
The Administrator processes personal data of users visiting Administrator’s profiles conducted in social media (Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Twitter). These data are processed only in connection with the conducting the profiles, in order to inform users about the Administrator's activity and promoting various types of events, services and products. Basis the legal processing of personal data by the Administrator is his legitimate interest (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO) consisting in promoting your own brand.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary will prevent the provision of services.
To what recipients will your personal data be transferred?
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the administrator's request, among others:. IT service providers, marketing agencies etc. The above entities process data on the basis of a contract with Administrator and only as directed by the Administrator. your data may also be transferred to entities that are entitled to obtain them on the basis of applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities in the event of a notification by the authority, requests under applicable regulations, e.g. pending criminal or civil proceedings. Your data may be in some cases transferred to recipients of third countries, i.e. non-European countries Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary for the providing services to You or if it is conditioned by another important legal basis.
What are the rights related to the processing of your personal data by us?
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data
- the right to request correction of data
- the right to delete data (in certain situations)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory authority
- the right to limit data processing
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of provided services, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the administrator Your personal data in a commonly used format suitable for machine readable. You can send this data to another administrator data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact data Administrator.
Cookies and other similar technologies
Entity that publishes information in the form of cookies and other files similar technologies of the user's device (computer, laptop, smartphone) etc. and the administrator and entities obtaining access to them cooperating with us, e.g. partners providing IT services, analytical, application developers, advertising agencies. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the Website User's end device. Cookies they usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, storage time on the end device and a unique number. Files cookies are not used to identify the user, they are not determined on their basis user identity. The website may place cookies in the browser if the browser it makes it possible. The browser allows the website to access only cookies placed by this site, not to placed files through other websites.
- services rendered
- adapting the content of websites and applications to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites and applications
- maintaining the User's session after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter on each subpage of the website and application login and password
- presenting ads in a way that takes into account the interests of the User and from guarantee of disabling the possibility of presenting it to the User multiple times the ad itself
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two the basic types of these files
- temporary session files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or shutting down software
- permanent - stored on the User's end device for a period of time specified in the cookie file parameters or until deleted by User.
Due to the purpose, we use the following types:
- services and applications necessary for operation enabling the use of ours services
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used for detection of fraud in the field of authentication
- performance - enabling collection of information on how to use it websites and applications
- functional - enabling remembering selected by the User settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region where the user comes from, font sizes etc.
- advertising - enabling delivery of advertising content to users more suited to their interests
- statistical - used for the collection of statistics on websites and application.
We use technology to ensure the convenience of using our services Local Storage (LS) similar in principle to cookies, but has slightly different properties. LS is a separate portion of the browser's memory used for storing data saved by websites. Access to it can obtain only the website operating on the same site from which the data have been saved, but unlike cookies, they are not sent through the browser whenever referring to the server. Data in LS are long-term stored by the browser and are not deleted when the browser is closed nor do they have a specific validity period. We emphasize that we do not use this technology to track or identify users, and only for convenience and to provide services at the highest level. We are using LS technology to save settings.
Manage browser settings
In many cases, software used for browsing the pages by default, it allows storing information in the form of files cookies and other similar technologies on the user's end device. However, the user can change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above Information may be posted and stored in his end device and thus that we will store and obtain information on the user's end device access to this information. From the level of the web browser from which the user uses it is possible to independently manage cookies. In most popular portals there is the possibility of:
1 / termination of the contract
2 / withdrawal of consent if the legal basis for data processing is user consent or
3 / filing an effective objection to data processing in cases where the legal basis for data processing is justified Administrator's interest.
The period of personal data processing
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided service and purpose of processing. As a rule, data is processed over time rendering the service or completing the order, until:
The data processing period may be extended in each case in the case of when processing is necessary to determine and investigate any claims or defense against them, and after that time only in the case and to the extent in which they will be required by law. After the processing period has expired data is irreversibly deleted.
Security of personal data.
The administrator ensures the security of personal data due to appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. In addition, the Administrator makes special care to personal information was:
- correct and processed in a lawful manner,
- obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes of their processing
- accurate and current
- not kept longer than necessary
- securely stored and not transferred to non-European countries Economic Area without adequate protection.
User account security.
- We recommend using a complex password to secure account access preventing anyone from easily guessing it by third parties. Such a password should contain a minimum of 8 characters, upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- We recommend that you keep your login and password for your client secret, including at in particular, not providing data (login, password) to anyone third.
- We recommend logging out of the website after each session (completed purchases, adding messages on the forum). Just off browser windows is not the same as logging out of the site. Logging out of the website will occur after clicking the "Logout" button.
- We recommend using anti-virus programs.
- We recommend using the service only through trusted computers on which only checked computers are installed software. The use of other people's computers is born risk of intercepting login, password or other data that the user provides in while using the account.
The Administrator conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that the data personal data are processed by him in a secure manner, i.e. that access to data is only available to authorized persons to the extent that this is the case necessary because of the tasks they perform.
The Administrator shall take all necessary actions to his subcontractors and other cooperating entities guaranteed the use of appropriate ones security measures in any case.
Contact with the administrator is possible via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org